The ability to rely on a firm that is known and respected throughout the state for its knowledge and experience at all levels of government is an invaluable resource for businesses and executives.
Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi's Regulatory Affairs Group provides its clients the premier level of legal counsel that today’s complex regulatory environment demands. Our reputation is the result of tireless advocacy on behalf of our clients and an in-depth understanding of the government offices, legislators and agencies we interact with on a regular basis. The Group is named as one of the top such practices in New Jersey in the inaugural 2010 "Best Law Firms" rankings published by U.S. News and Best Lawyers.
Over the years, the governors of New Jersey, as well as other state, county and local officials, have appointed Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi as legal counsel to a number of government entities, including the New Jersey Economic Development Authority and the New Jersey Turnpike Authority. Our attorneys also represent clients in legal and administrative proceedings before numerous government entities and in challenges to adverse agency action at both the trial and appellate court levels.
We also help clients navigate through the complex steps required of businesses seeking government contracts. In this sector, we assist clients in the procurement process, including certification, RFPs and bid submission, as well as represent them in challenges of award decisions in agency, trial and appellate court proceedings. In addition, we help clients maintain regulatory compliance, particularly with regard to evolving “pay-to-play” rules designed to separate political contributions from an open and fair contract bidding process.
- Pay-to-Play Ban Hits Redevelopers
- Beyond the Election - New Limitations are a Win for Good Government
- Understanding The Statewide Non-Residential Development Fee Act
- Defining Government's Role in Public Contracting
- When Judges Stray: The Proper Roles of the Branches of Government in Public Contracting
- CSG Announces Seven Attorney Promotions
- CSG Recognized in 2018 Best Law Firm Rankings
- 26 CSG Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers in America 2018
- CSG Recognized in 2017 Best Law Firm Rankings
- 27 CSG Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers in America 2017
- Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi Recognized in 2016 Best Law Firm Rankings
- Rocco F. Iossa Joins Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC
- 25 CSG Attorneys Named to Best Lawyers in America 2016
- Wolff & Samson Recognized in 2014 Best Law Firms Rankings
- John G. Valeri Jr. Joins Wolff & Samson
- Wolff & Samson Recognized in Inaugural 2010 Best Law Firms Rankings
- Ethics Presentation for In-House Counsel: Part Four of A Complimentary CLE Series
- In-House Attorney-Client Privilege and Disclosure Issues: Part Two of a Four-Part Complimentary CLE Series
- RPCs and the In-House Attorney: Part One of a Four-Part Complimentary CLE Series
- Fraud and Abuse in the Medical Device Industry: A Federal Monitor's Perspective
- A Setback for Real Estate Developers as Courts Begin Reviewing Municipal Affordable Housing Plans
- Recent Legislative Development: The Proposed Requirement for Mandatory Paid Sick Leave
- Governor Signs NJ Economic Opportunity Act of 2013
- New Jersey Department of Community Affairs Changes Procedure for Certain Construction Permits
- COAH Update: November 24, 2009 Deadline To Seek Refund Of Fees Paid Under Statewide Non-Residential Development Fee Act
- Coah Update