The possibility of litigation is a prospect with which all businesses must contend. To prevent the dispute resolution process from becoming a resource drain, savvy executives require fast-acting counsel and strategies that promote prompt resolutions. CSG’s Litigation Group understands this, and works closely alongside clients to help catalyze favorable outcomes without the need for costly or protracted litigation. However, as a last resort, we are prepared – and uniquely positioned – to aggressively pursue our clients’ interests through trial.
CSG's Litigation Group has been strategically assembled to ensure nimble representation and optimal alignment with client needs. Our team of nearly 60 trial-tested former federal prosecutors and seasoned commercial litigators take pride in their courtroom skills, but work to avoid litigation through counseling, strategic planning and pre-litigation negotiation. We regularly litigate in federal and state trial-level and appellate courts, before administrative agencies and in alternative dispute resolution forums such as arbitration and mediation.
From time and resource-intensive commercial disputes to straightforward contract cases that benefit from practical and efficient advice and direction, our Litigation Group provides effective representation across an extensive range of areas, including:
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Litigation
- Bid Protest Litigation
- Complex Commercial Litigation
- Construction & Surety Litigation
- Corporate Compliance, Internal Investigations & Monitoring
- Director & Officer Liability
- Employment Litigation
- Environmental Litigation
- False Claims Act Litigation
- Intellectual Property Litigation
- Product Liability & Toxic Tort
- Professional Liability
- Real Estate Litigation
- Restrictive Covenant, Trade Secret & Unfair Competition Litigation
- Securities Litigation & Enforcement
- State Attorneys General
- Trusts & Estates Litigation
- White Collar Criminal Defense & Government Investigations
CSG’s Litigation Group is regarded as a leading commercial litigation practice, earning top honors in both Chambers USA: America’s Leading Lawyers for Business and being named a Tier 1 Commercial Litigation firm in New Jersey by U.S. News – Best Lawyers® ”Best Law Firms” in 2020.