A seasoned litigator and mediator with more than 20 years of experience, Tremain L. Stanley is regularly called upon by individuals engaged in family and matrimonial disputes to mediate and to help negotiate, settle and enforce agreements involving divorce, child support and custody, alimony and domestic violence.
In 2015, Tremain participated in the Supreme Court of New Jersey’s Domestic Violence Pilot Program, which sought to explore the possibility of economic mediation in disputes in which there is a final restraining order.
While in law school, Tremain interned for the Honorable Rosemary Gambardella, Chief Judge of the United States Bankruptcy Court for the District of New Jersey and the Office of the United States Trustee. Following law school, she clerked for the Honorable Thomas P. Zampino, J.S.C. (retired) of the Superior Court of New Jersey, Essex County, Chancery Division, Family Part.
Tremain received her J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law, where she was co-chair of the Seton Hall Women’s Law Forum. She received her B.A., in History and French, from Ursinus College.
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America®, Family Law (2022-2024)
- Recipient, Partners for Women and Justice, Partners in Hope Award (2008)
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Summit Bar Association and Foundation, Past-President
- Susan G. Komen North Jersey, Volunteer
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- Ursinus College (B.A., 1996)
- New Jersey
- New York