Thomas M. Walsh practices in the areas of commercial litigation, corporate restructuring, distressed M&A transactions, bankruptcy, and debtor and creditors’ rights.
In the litigation arena, Tom regularly appears in bankruptcy courts across the country, as well as federal courts throughout New York and New Jersey. Within the transactional setting, he has assisted clients across a variety of industries – including real estate, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and transportation – in managing the end-to-end bankruptcy sale process.
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America®, Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights / Insolvency and Reorganization Law; Litigation – Bankruptcy (2022-2023)
- Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars list, Bankruptcy: Business (2010-2012)
- Included in New Jersey Law Journal, Top 40 Under 40 (2010)
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- St. John’s University School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (B.S., 1994)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York