Susan Reach Winters brings more than 35 years of experience across all areas of family law – including divorce, prenuptial agreements, business and other asset valuations, custody and timesharing, child support, alimony and equitable distribution.
Widely regarded among the region’s foremost thought leaders on family law, Susan recently authored That Will Never Happen to Us, which provides tips, strategies and other insight into the gamut of financial, emotional and familial considerations that must go into a successful and lasting relationship.
In addition, Susan is a co-author of Thomson West’s New Jersey Family Law and Practice with Forms, Vols. 10-12, a three-volume, comprehensive, yet practical, guide to family law statutes and procedures in New Jersey. Additionally, she co-authored Domestic Relations—Legal Forms, which deals with the transactional aspects of Family Law and contains extensive forms and analysis, including tax analysis, marital settlement agreements, child custody and time sharing, spousal support, and prenuptial agreements.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America®, Family Law (2024)
- Included in Chambers High Net Worth, Family/Matrimonial Law: New Jersey – Band 1 & 2 (2021-2023)
- Included in The National Law Journal, Family/Elder Law Trailblazers (2022)
- Recipient, CIANJ Enterprising Women in Commerce, Law Industry Award (2021)
- Dress for Success of Northern New Jersey, Honoree (2012)
- Included in NJBIZ, Best 50 Women in Business (2007)
- Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers list, Family Law (2005; 2007-2009)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Rating
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Dress for Success of Northern New Jersey, Former Member; Board of Trustees
- Runway of Dreams Foundation, Advisory Counsel
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1982)
- Rutgers University (B.S., cum laude, 1978)
- New Jersey