Peter Nussbaum provides advice on trademark, copyright, Internet and technology matters. His clients include entertainment companies, musical artists, clothing and footwear companies, publishing and educational companies, cannabis companies, food, beverage and hospitality companies, non-profit organizations and others across a wide array of industries.
Peter is involved in all aspects of trademark, copyright, domain name, Internet and technology law, including general counseling, clearance, registration practice, licensing, enforcement and litigation. He is also involved in the intellectual property aspects of corporate transactions. He litigates intellectual property disputes throughout the United States and before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Peter writes and speaks on a variety of trademark law topics, including lectures at New York University and Seton Hall Law School on trademark issues related to the music industry.
- Included in Chambers USA, New Jersey Intellectual Property (2012-2023)
- Included in World Trademark Review, WTR 1000 (2019-2022); Global Leaders – Private Practice (2021)
- Included in NJBIZ, Leaders in Law, Retail/Wholesale (2021)
- Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars list, Intellectual Property (2008)
- Included in New Jersey Law Journal, 40 Under 40 (2007)
- Included in NJBIZ, Forty Under 40 (2007)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Rating
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- The State University of New York at Buffalo Law School (J.D., 1993)
- University at Buffalo, The State University of New York (B.A., 1990)
- New Jersey