Patricia Tuckman is an associate with the firm’s Family Law Group. Her extensive matrimonial law experience, including post-judgment and appellate matters, is focused primarily on child related issues of custody, parenting time, and child support.
Patricia received her B.A. and MSW from the State University of New York at Albany, and J.D. from Fordham University School of Law.
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- New Jersey Collaborative Law Group
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D.)
- State University of New York at Albany (MSW)
- State University of New York at Albany (B.A.)
- New Jersey