Nicole C. Tracy is a litigator and counselor with the firm’s Employment Law Group. Her litigation practice focuses on representing employers in employment, commercial and contractual disputes involving claims of discrimination and harassment, retaliation, wrongful termination, whistleblowing, wage and hour issues, and breach of restrictive covenants and non-disclosure agreements.
As an advisor to both corporate and municipal clients, Nicole has extensive experience rendering legal advice to employers to help ensure compliance with state and federal employment laws, including the New Jersey Law Against Discrimination, the Conscientious Employee Protection Act, the Family and Medical Leave Act, and the New Jersey Family Leave Act. Nicole also regularly counsels employer clients on the implementation of employment policies and associated training programs. She has presented numerous employment-related and risk management training sessions to employer clients involving anti-harassment, anti-discrimination, and anti-bullying policies. Nicole also prepares employment related documents including employee handbooks, employment agreements and separation agreements.
Nicole earned her J.D. from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law, during which time she worked as a legal intern for both a major grocery retailer and a pharmaceutical company. Nicole received her B.A. from The College of New Jersey.
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch,” Commercial Litigation (2022-2024); Litigation – Labor and Employment (2023-2024); Labor and Employment Law – Management (2024)
- Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars list, Business Litigation (2021)
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Sussex County Bar Association, Trustee and Chair of Business Law Committee
- Project Self-Sufficiency, Young Leadership Council
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association, Member
- Sussex County Chamber of Commerce, Member
- North Jersey Chamber of Commerce, Member
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce, Member
- New Jersey State Bar Association, Member
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law (J.D., 2010)
- The College of New Jersey (B.A., 2007)
- New Jersey