Michelle Delaney serves as Counsel in the CSG Law Corporate & Securities Group.
Michelle handles a range of corporate matters, including private M&A, venture capital, debt and equity financings and general corporate matters including business formation, governance and compliance.
Prior to joining the firm, Michelle served as a clerk to the Honorable Francis J. Vernoia, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch,” Corporate Law (2021-2024)
- CIANJ Enterprising Women in Commerce, “Ones to Watch” (2021)
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- University of Delaware (B.A., Criminal Justice, 2011)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey