Lisa M. McQuade is an Associate with the Trusts & Estates Group and regularly appears in the federal, state and municipal courts of New York and New Jersey, litigating a wide variety of legal disciplines.
Lisa started her career as a criminal defense trial attorney with the Legal Aid Society of New York representing defendants from arraignment to trial. During her twelve-year tenure, she gained extensive grand jury and trial experience and obtained numerous acquittals at trial.
Following this position, she worked for a mid-sized New Jersey-based law firm as an Associate where she litigated matters regarding commercial and real property for creditors and other small businesses. Lisa is highly skilled in taking depositions, researching, preparing motions and trying cases in both state and federal courts in New York and New Jersey.
- Albany Law School (J.D., 1988)
- Stony Brook University (B.A., Economics, 1985)
- New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York