Lauren Tardanico focuses her practice on real estate and development, including representation of public and private clients in land use, redevelopment, affordable housing, eminent domain and commercial real estate matters.
As a commercial litigator, Lauren has represented clients in a variety of civil litigation matters, including contract, employment, restrictive covenant and tort cases. Her experience extends across all states of litigation matters, including fact investigation and discovery, motion practice, depositions and appearances at Court and other governmental proceedings.
Lauren received her J.D. from The College of William & Mary – Marshall–Wythe School of Law and served as a member of the school’s Environmental Law and Policy Review. She earned her B.A. from Providence College, where she served as Editor-in-Chief of The Cowl, the college’s student newspaper.
- Essex County Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- The College of William & Mary – Marshall–Wythe School of Law (J.D., 2008)
- Providence College (B.A., 2005)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- Representation of public entities in eminent domain proceedings
- Representation of commercial property owners on appeals to the Superior Court concerning the approval or denial of development approvals and/or variance requests
- Represented a national technology company in a multi-million dollar dispute relating to the alleged wrongful breach and termination of a commercial lease agreement for an office complex
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.