Kathryn Pearson is Counsel in the CSG Law Litigation and White Collar Defense & Investigations Groups.
Kathryn focuses her practice on complex civil litigation, internal investigations, and criminal defense.
Before joining CSG Law, Kathryn served as the permanent federal law clerk for the Honorable John Michael Vazquez, U.S. District Court of the District of New Jersey. As the permanent clerk, Kathryn assisted Judge Vazquez with numerous complex civil motions and trials. She also previously served as a federal term law clerk for the Honorable Judge Joel Schneider, U.S. Magistrate Judge (Ret.). When not serving as a federal law clerk, Kathryn worked in the White Collar Criminal Defense group at a prominent North Jersey-based law firm.
Kathryn earned her J.D. from Seton Hall University School of Law, her B.M. from the Eastman School of Music, and her B.A. from the University of Rochester.
- Seton Hall University School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- Eastman School of Music (B.M., 2005)
- University of Rochester (B.A., 2005)
- New Jersey
- New York
- United States District Court, District of New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern District of New York
- United States District Court, Southern District of New York