Joshua M. Lee is counsel at CSG Law and practices in the area of intellectual property law, with a focus on trademark prosecution, trademark enforcement and Internet domain name disputes. He is also involved in intellectual property aspects of various corporate transactions. Joshua counsels clients in a variety of industries, including music and entertainment, apparel, food and beverage, magazine publication, software and IT, and a variety of consumer products.
Joshua advises on:
- Trademark, copyright and domain name counseling
- Trademark clearance and prosecution
- Maintenance and enforcement of intellectual property rights
- Trademark infringement and cybersquatting actions
- Trademark opposition and cancellation proceedings
- Intellectual property acquisitions and licensing arrangements
- Settlement and consent agreements
- Intellectual property license and assignment agreements
Joshua’s experience includes numerous successful enforcements and defenses of intellectual property rights both in federal court and before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office’s (USPTO) Trademark Trial and Appeal Board. In several Uniform Domain-Name Dispute Resolution proceedings (UDRP), he helped his clients acquire domain names that had been wrongfully registered by cybersquatters. His successes also include protecting a variety of clients’ trademark interests online, as well as clearing and prosecuting thousands of marks for clients.
Joshua is a graduate of The Emory University School of Law, where he served as Notes and Comments Editor of the Bankruptcy Developments Law Journal.
*Results may vary depending on your particular facts and legal circumstances.
- American Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- Emory University School of Law (J.D., 2000)
- University of Rochester (B.A., 1996)
- New Jersey