John Paul D. Dziuba II practices with the firm’s Trusts & Estates Group. He represents and advises moderate to high-net-worth individuals and families on all aspects of estate, tax and business planning – as well as estate and trust administration matters.
While in law school, he held a legal fellowship with a nonprofit international human and civil rights organization affiliated with the United Nations.
John Paul received a B.A., with honors, in History and Economics from Boston College and a J.D. from Fordham University School of Law.
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch,” Trusts and Estates (2024)
- Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars list, Estate Planning and Probate Law (2019); Trusts & Estates, and Probate (2023)
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- Boston College (B.A., with honors, 2010)
- New Jersey
- New York