Jase Brown is an associate in the firm’s Fidelity & Surety and Litigation Groups.
Jase practices in the areas of surety law, fidelity law, construction law and general commercial law. He has extensive experience representing sureties in connection with distressed contractor workouts and transactions, performance and payment bond claims and associated litigation, intercreditor transactions, bankruptcies and all aspects of surety law.
Prior to joining the firm, Jase was an associate at a regional firm in central New Jersey doing insurance litigation. Prior to that, Jase served as a law clerk for the Honorable Nelson C. Johnson, in the New Jersey Superior Court – Civil Part. In law school, Jase also interned for the Honorable Lois H. Goodman, U.S.M.J. in the United States District Court, District of New Jersey.
Jase received his J.D. from Rutgers Law School and served as the Associate Managing Editor of the Rutgers Law Review. He earned his B.B.A. from West Texas A&M University.
- Selected to the New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars list, Surety (2023)
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., magna cum laude, 2017)
- West Texas A&M University (B.B.A., 2013)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Western District of New York