Dawn Afanador oversees firmwide marketing, communications and business development activities and initiatives at CSG – including the identification and pursuit of prospective clients, the development and implementation of marketing plans in alignment with the firm’s strategic objectives and stewardship of the CSG brand.
Bringing more than 18 years of experience in legal marketing, Dawn previously served as the Chief Marketing Officer and Marketing Manager for two Am Law 200 firms. She was recognized for branding and innovation by Steve Adubato, Jr. in his book You are the Brand, and has earned the Executive Women of New Jersey’s Salute to the Policymaker Award.
- Recipient, Legal Marketing Association’s International “Your Honor” Events Award recognizing excellence in marketing
- Recipient, Executive Women of New Jersey Salute to the Policy Makers Award
- Marketing the Law Firm – ranked nationally among the top law firms for marketing
- Recognized for innovation in marketing in Steve Adubato Jr.’s book, You Are the Brand
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- Roseland Free Public Library, Board of Trustees Member (2018 – Present) – Work with Board of Trustees to continue advancing the library’s mission of connecting with the community and providing educational opportunities
- Women@NJPAC Marketing and Membership Committee
- Drew University (B.A.)