Christopher J. Reilly is an attorney in the firm’s Fidelity & Surety and Litigation Groups.
Christopher advises and represents sureties, owners, design professionals, contractors and developers in all aspects of surety and construction law. Christopher has extensive experience representing clients on matters related to performance and payment bonds, professional liability, design defects, breaches of contract, delays, mechanic’s liens, property damage, and contract negotiations.
Prior to joining the firm, Christopher was an associate at a New York based law firm where he represented owners, developers and design professionals throughout New York City and, prior to that, clerked for the Honorable Kenneth J. Grispin, P.J.Cv., Superior Court of New Jersey.
Christopher earned his J.D. from William & Mary Law School, where he served as an Articles Editor for the William & Mary Bill of Rights Journal and interned for the Honorable Freda L. Wolfson, U.S.D.J., United States District Court, District of New Jersey. He earned his B.A. from Rutgers University and studied as an exchange-student at University College Dublin in Dublin, Ireland.
- Included in The Best Lawyers in America® “Ones to Watch,” Construction Law; Litigation – Construction (2024)
- Selected to the New York Metro Super Lawyers – Rising Stars list, Surety (2022-2023)
*No aspect of this advertisement has been approved by the Supreme Court of New Jersey.
- William & Mary Law School (J.D., 2015)
- Rutgers University (B.A., magna cum laude, 2012)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York