Cheryl Perzely is an experienced human resources and operations professional responsible for personnel, employee benefits, payroll, insurance, corporate travel, facility security and life safety management for CSG’s more than 280 employees across New Jersey, New York, Pennsylvania, California, Florida and South Carolina.
She began her career as a paraprofessional. In 2003, she was elevated to the position of Assistant Executive Director relying upon her business acumen developed while working as a paraprofessional with a large New York law firm, Dewey Ballantine, and our firm in the practice areas of business law (corporate, finance, mergers & acquisitions), ERISA, labor and employment, litigation, trusts & estates, and fidelity and surety. In 2021, she was promoted to the position of Chief Human Resources Officer.
As the firm continues to grow in size and complexity, her experience and strategic and practical perspectives continue to serve as a resource to the organization, its employees and, ultimately, in the service of the firm’s clients.
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- International Foundation of Employee Benefit Plans
- Certified by the American Red Cross in CPR, AED, and First Aid
- Certified by Mental Health First Aid USA® in mental health first aid
- Catholic Community of St. Brendan & St. George, Trustee
- Mount Holyoke College (B.S., Political Science)