Barbara Mooney directs CSG’s accounting, financial, time and billing, payroll, and corporate and employment tax operations. A close advisor to the firm’s leadership, she has a demonstrated history of success in the legal industry. She is responsible for providing financial statements, cash flow projections, budget and forecasting projections, and is a key architect in the firm’s internal procedures, controls, compliance measures and enforcement with regard to all facets of the firm’s finances.
- Association of Legal Administrators
- Institute of Financial Management
- International Legal Technology Association
- Aderant Global Conference, Annual Participant
- Kennedy Western University (B.A.Sc., Business Administration, Management and Operations)