Amy Howlett is an Associate with the firm’s Real Estate Group and its Renewable Energy & Sustainability Team.
Before joining CSG Law, Amy served in a variety of positions including co-founder of an incubator space based in Essex County that focuses on sustainable businesses, staff attorney at the Center for Appellate Litigation in New York, associate at a New York-based law firm and adjunct professor at Fordham University School of Law. She also clerked for the Hon. John F. Keenan with the U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York.
Amy earned her J.D. from Fordham University School of Law, where she was a member of the Order of the Coif and served as the Notes & Articles Editor for the Law Review. She earned her B.A., in Politics & International Relations, from Scripps College.
- Maplewood Village Alliance, President (2018-Present)
- Tuscan Elementary School Parent Teacher Organization, Fundraising Co-Chair (2018-2019)
- New York City Bar Association – Corrections Committee, Board Member (2008-2010)
- Fordham University School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2005)
- Scripps College (B.A., Politics & International Relations, 1999)
- New Jersey
- New York