Nine CSG Law Attorneys Featured Among the 2022 ROI-NJ Influencers: Law
Nine attorneys with Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi were named this week to the inaugural ROI-NJ Influencers: Law list, a recognition of the top voices in New Jersey with respect to business issues and transactions.
Those CSG Law attorneys included among the 2022 ROI-NJ Influencers list are:
- Member Jeffrey S. Chiesa – Litigation
- Managing Member Patricia K. Costello
- Member Adam K. Derman – Litigation
- Member Francis J. Giantomasi – Real Estate, Development & Land Use
- Member Armen Shahinian – Fidelity & Surety
- Member Dennis M. Toft - Environmental
- Member Lee Vartan – Litigation, Cannabis
Moreover, two CSG Law attorneys were named Rising Stars: Associate Paula Brueckner – Intellectual Property; and Counsel Amanda Miceli – Fidelity & Surety, Litigation. To be eligible as a rising star, attorneys must be 10 years or less removed from passing the bar.
The list was selected by the editorial board of ROI-NJ based on opinions of business and government leaders, nominations and the publication’s editorial judgment. The full list can be viewed here.
Visit csglaw.com/award-methodology for additional details on the selection process for the above-mentioned recognitions.