TRTCLE: Intellectual Property Considerations for the Food and Beverage Industries
On April 26, from 12:00 – 1:00 pm, Neha Bhalani, a Member of the CSG Law Intellectual Property Group, and Abigail J. Remore, Practice Group Leader of the CSG Law Trademarks & Copyright Team, will present a TRTCLE program, “Intellectual Property Considerations for the Food and Beverage Industries.” Ms. Bhalani and Ms. Remore will focus their discussion on:
- Identifying the different types of IP protection available for goods and services in the food and beverage industries.
- Exploring how to secure IP rights domestically and abroad.
- Investigating search and clearance strategies for trademarks, trade dress, and product configuration.
- Recognizing when to cross search against non-traditional categories (i.e., virtual reality goods and services).
- Reviewing recent case law and insights for litigation strategies.