ROI-NJ: Your Supplier/Vendor has declared Bankruptcy: What can you do? What are your rights?
Join Sam Della Fera, Jr. and Robert E. Nies, Co-Chairs of CSG’s Bankruptcy & Creditors’ Rights Group, as they present a timely virtual discussion, “Your supplier/vendor has declared bankruptcy: What can you do? What are your rights?” on Tuesday, October 26, from 9:00 – 10:00 AM EDT. This program, hosted by ROI-NJ, will provide a look at steps that can be taken to protect your organization, including:
- Reviewing critical agreements and documents in anticipation of bankruptcy
- Identifying the telltale signs of a pre-bankruptcy customer or client in distress
- Taking pre-emptive actions before a distressed customer files for bankruptcy
- Maximizing recovery from leases and contracts
- Pursuing guarantors, letters of credit and third-party fraudsters
- And more!