NJBIZ: Cybersecurity Panel Discussion
Join CSG’s Michelle A. Schaap on Tuesday, February 16, from 1:00 – 2:30 PM, as she participates in a cybersecurity panel discussion hosted by NJBIZ. Michelle will present alongside Tim Guim of PCH Technologies, Rebecca L. Warren of Norris McLaughlin, P.A., Seth Danberry of Grid32 Cybersecurity and moderator, Michael Geraghty of New Jersey Cybersecurity & Communications Integration Cell.
The program will cover:
- The latest on traditional threats such as cybertheft, identity fraud and ransomware
- Emerging threats such as those created by the expansion of 5G technology and artificial intelligence
- Pandemic-related issues such as stimulus fraud and attacks on remote learning and working
- Importance of an IT Risk Assessment
- Weaknesses in email systems, along with best practices for dealing with phishing attacks and impersonation or spoofing
- New Uses in AI to protect email and zero day threat
- And more!