Dennis Toft Appointed to the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection Outdoor Recreation Advisory Committee
Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC (“CSG Law”) is pleased announced that Dennis Toft, chair of the firm’s Environmental Law Group, was recently appointed to the New Jersey Department of Environmental Protection’s Outdoor Recreation Advisory Committee.
“I’m glad to contribute to the Outdoor Recreation Advisory Committee’s important work of improving the quality of life for everyone in New Jersey.”
Dennis is a renowned environmental lawyer who provides counsel of all aspects of environmental law, and he is highly regarded as one of the Garden State’s leading Brownfields redevelopment practitioners.
Some of the roles in which he has served include:
- Chair of the New Jersey Brownfields and Contaminated Site Remediation Task Force
- Executive Committee of New Jersey Chamber of Commerce; Environmental Lead for the Board of Trustees
- Board Member of the NAIOP’s New Jersey Chapter
- Board Member of The Nature Conservancy
- Trustee of the New Jersey Institute of Technology
In addition to his roles on various committees and organization, Dennis has served on the transition teams of both Gov. Chris Christie and Gov. James McGreevey.