CSG Recognized in 2020 Best Law Firm Rankings
Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC (“CSG”) is pleased to announce that the firm has earned top honors nationally in two practice areas and regionally in 25 practice areas, up from 23 in 2019, in the “2020 Best Law Firms” rankings published by U.S. News & World Report and Best Lawyers.
Nationally, the firm was honored with a Tier 2 ranking in Mergers & Acquisitions Law and a Tier 3 ranking in Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy).
In New Jersey, the firm was honored with Tier 1 rankings in the following practice areas:
- Banking and Finance Law
- Bankruptcy and Creditor Debtor Rights/Insolvency and Reorganization Law
- Commercial Litigation
- Construction Law
- Corporate Law
- Criminal Defense: White-Collar
- Environmental Law
- Health Care Law
- Litigation – Bankruptcy
- Litigation – Construction
- Litigation – Environmental
- Litigation – Intellectual Property
- Litigation – Real Estate
- Litigation – Regulatory Enforcement (SEC, Telecom, Energy)
- Litigation – Trusts & Estates
- Mergers & Acquisitions Law
- Real Estate Law
- Tax Law
- Trusts & Estates Law
Further, the firm earned Tier 2 rankings in Employment Law – Management, Labor Law – Management, Litigation – Banking & Finance and Litigation – Labor & Employment; and a Tier 3 Litigation – Securities ranking.
In New York City, the firm received a Tier 3 ranking in Mergers & Acquisitions Law.
Visit csglaw.com/award-methodology for additional details on the selection process for the above-mentioned recognitions.