CSG Featured as “Top Lawyers” in Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine
Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine recently featured 25 CSG attorneys as “Top Lawyers” in its June/July 2021 issue. More than 5,500 attorneys throughout New Jersey’s Morris and Essex counties were asked to select colleagues who they consider the best within their practice area and whom they would seek out for legal needs.
CSG Honorees chosen by their peers include:
- Daniel D. Barnes – Civil Law Litigation
- Matthew E. Beck – Criminal Defense
- Jeffrey S. Chiesa – Criminal Defense
- Jenny Chung – Criminal Defense
- Patricia K. Costello – Arbitration & Mediation
- Adam K. Derman – Commercial Litigation
- Bozena M. Diaz – Tax Law
- Francis J. Giantomasi – Real Estate
- Francis M. Giantomasi – Criminal Defense
- Gemma M. Giantomasi – Real Estate
- Heidi I. Hansen – Tax Law
- Ronald L. Israel – Commercial Litigation
- Marie L. Mathews – Professional Malpractice Non-Medical Defense
- Lisa M. McQuade – General Practice
- Deborah E. Nelson – Arbitration & Mediation
- Peter E. Nussbaum – Intellectual Property Rights
- Abigail J. Remore – Intellectual Property Rights
- Melissa A. Salimbene – Labor & Employment
- Michelle Bergeron Spell – Wills Trusts & Estates
- Tremain L. Stanley – Family Law
- Glenn L. Stein – Corporate Finance Mergers & Acquisitions
- Edward B. Stevenson – Corporate Finance Mergers & Acquisitions
- Thomas J. Trautner, Jr. – Land Use & Environment
- Susan Reach Winters – Family Law
- Scott A. Zuber – Bankruptcy & Workout
The magazine contracted DataJoe Research of Boulder, Colorado to facilitate the online peer-voting process. DataJoe checked and confirmed that each published top vote getter had, at the time of review, a current, active license status with the State of New Jersey regulatory board.
To view the full list, click here.
Visit csglaw.com/award-methodology for additional details on the selection process for the above-mentioned recognitions.