CSG Attorneys Featured as “Top Lawyers” in Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine
Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine recently featured 16 CSG attorneys as “Top Lawyers” in its June/July 2020 issue. More than 5,500 attorneys throughout New Jersey’s Morris and Essex counties were asked to select colleagues who they consider the best within their practice area and whom they would seek out for particular legal needs.
Among the nearly 270 featured attorneys, 16 CSG attorneys made the final list. CSG honorees chosen by their peers include:
- Matthew E. Beck – Commercial Litigation
- Jonathan Bondy – Construction
- Stephen G. Cordaro – Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Michelle J. Delaney – Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Bozena M. Diaz – Tax Law
- Francis J. Giantomasi – Real Estate
- Gemma M. Giantomasi – Real Estate
- Heidi I. Hansen – Tax Law
- Ronald L. Israel – Commercial Litigation
- Steven A. Loeb – Corporate Counsel and Tax Law
- Tara L. Lotito – Wills, Trusts and Estates
- Deborah E. Nelson – Arbitration and Mediation
- Peter E. Nussbaum – Intellectual Property Rights
- Melissa A. Salimbene – Labor and Employment
- Laurence M. Smith – Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions
- Edward B. Stevenson – Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions
The magazine contracted DataJoe Research of Boulder, Colorado to facilitate the online peer-voting process. DataJoe checked and confirmed that each published top vote getter had, at the time of review, a current, active license status with the State of New Jersey regulatory board.
The full list of Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine’s 2020 “Top Lawyers” can be found here.
Visit csglaw.com/award-methodology for additional details on the selection process for the above-mentioned recognitions.