CIANJ: Cyber-Security: Be Prepared! A Non-Technical Guide to What Every Manager/Owner Should Know
Join CSG’s Michelle A. Schaap on Tuesday, April 20, from 10:00 – 11:00 AM EST, as she presents, “Cyber-Security: Be Prepared! A Non-Technical Guide to What Every Manager/Owner Should Know.” This Commerce and Industry Association of NJ program will demystify and help you easily understand today’s cybersecurity building blocks while providing a guide to what you must do to protect your company. Topics include:
- What is a firewall, what are its key tasks and why do I need one?
- What do our IT folks mean when they talk Endpoint Protection, Managed Detection & Response, and SIEM?
- What tools do I need to prevent ransomware? Is this different from anti-virus software?
- What does a multi-layered approach to cybersecurity mean?
- What do we need to do to reasonably and properly secure our remote workers?
- What should I do from here?