New Jersey Real Estate Private Equity Summit: Connecting Investors and Operators
June 18, 2013
Wolff & Samson PC and KPMG LLP invite you to join senior executives from leading institutional private equity investors and New Jersey developers/operators as they discuss the dynamics of the equity investor/operator relationship and investment goals in New Jersey in 2013 and beyond. Expert panelists will address issues of interest to those involved in the acquisition, sale, development, financing and leasing of New Jersey real estate.
Real Estate Joint Ventures: The Operating Partner Perspective
- Edwin H. Cohen, Principal, Prism Capital Partners
- Kenneth Cohen, President, Pantheon Properties
- Joseph R. Romano, Principal, Accordia Realty Ventures
- Brian M. Stolar, CEO, The Pinnacle Companies
- Eric Witmondt, CEO, Woodmont Properties
- Fredric P. Lavinthal, Co-Chair, Real Estate Group, Wolff & Samson (Moderator)
Key Financial, Tax and Legal Considerations for Real Estate Co-Venturers
- Sean M. Aylward, Member, Wolff & Samson
- Monica Gill, Partner, KPMG
- Jeffrey M. Gussoff, Member, Wolff & Samson
- Yesenia Scheker, Partner, KPMG
- Phil Marra, National Client Leader, Real Estate, KPMG (Moderator)
Equity Investors: What They Seek in Operating Partners and Real Estate Investments
- John Carrick, Assistant Managing Director/Eastern Region, Principal Global Investors
- Paul Curcio, Managing Director, Prudential Real Estate Investors
- Jarrett Kaplus, Principal, Lubert-Adler Partners
- Gary Rufrano, Senior Vice President, Clarion Partners
- Ira Weidhorn, Managing Partner, H.I.G. Realty Partners
- Mitchell S. Berkey, Co-Chair, Real Estate Group, Wolff & Samson (Moderator)
We hope you will join us for this complimentary program.
Tuesday, June 18, 2013
7:30 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. Breakfast & Registration
8:30 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. Panel Discussions/Q&A
Eisenhower Corporate Campus
80 Beaufort Avenue, Livingston, NJ 07039
For questions or additional information, please contact:
(Wolff & Samson) Mary Che at (973) 530-2165 or firstname.lastname@example.org; or (KPMG) Kristen Jones at (212) 954-3452 or email@example.com.
Continuing professional education credits
You may qualify for continuing professional education (CPE) credits when you attend this program. KPMG is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy as a sponsor of continuing education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual course credits. No advanced preparation or prerequisite is required for this program.
Continuing legal education credits
A portion of this program has been approved by the Board of Continuing Legal Education of the Supreme Court of New Jersey for 1.0 hours of total CLE credit. Of these, 0 qualify as hours of credit for ethics/professionalism and 0 qualify as hours of credit toward certification in civil trial, criminal trial law, workers compensation law and/or matrimonial law.
A portion of this program has been approved by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board for 1 hour of CLE credit. This course is appropriate for both newly admitted and experienced attorneys.