401(k) Fee Disclosure and Investment Selection for Employers -- Are You Ready?
June 27, 2012
You are invited to attend our complimentary interactive symposium on the very timely topic of 401(k) plan fee disclosure and investment selection. New federal rules and an increasingly fee-sensitive 401(k) population make this event a "must attend" for any employer with a 401(k) plan.
The symposium will address such hot topics as:
- New fee disclosure rules - employer responsibilities
- Initial and on-going disclosures
- The role of the TPA in fee disclosure
- The importance of evaluating fees
- The importance of an Investment Policy Statement
- The role of professional advisors
- How to easily lower 401(k) fees and expenses
- Providing a great investment line-up
- Is any participant investment advice program safe for an employer?
- Investment advice for enrollees - why you're not receiving it and how to obtain better service
Adam B. Cantor, Chair, Wolff & Samson's Employee Benefits and Executive Compensation Group
Sharon Darmetko McNish, President, SBC Benefit Consultants, Inc.
William G. (Bill) Roll III, President, 401k Retirement Partners, LLC
Matthew M. Stroup, Chief Executive Officer, CIO, Co-founder, 401k Retirement Partners, LLC
June 27, 2012
8:00 a.m. - 8:30 a.m. (Registration and breakfast)
8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. (Interactive presentation)
401k Retirement Partners, LLC
For More Information, Contact: