The members of CSG’s Corporate & Securities Group are dealmakers – bringing creative problem solving strategies informed by an intimate knowledge of each client’s business and industry.
The Group was recently recognized as one of New Jersey’s “Dealmakers of the Year” by the New Jersey Law Journal after successfully serving as deal counsel on more than 30 buy and sell-side transactions with a combined value exceeding $1 billion.
Over the course of each merger and acquisition representation, the Corporate & Securities Group works closely with colleagues in the firm’s Tax, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Employment, Real Estate and Intellectual Property groups – as well as with our clients’ accountants, investment bankers and financial advisors – to successfully identify, negotiate and resolve complex deal issues, including pre-transaction planning, transaction structure, equity roll-overs, earn-outs, entity governance, tax, intellectual property and cybersecurity matters, among others.
Our Group represents clients ranging from privately-held and family-owned businesses to Fortune 500 and other public companies across numerous industries – including consumer products, food and beverage, health care, life sciences, medical devices and telecommunications.
Among our merger and acquisition services are the following:
- Pre-transaction planning and counseling
- Transaction structuring
- Negotiating letters of intent, definitive agreements and ancillary documents
- Conducting due diligence
- Negotiating equity and debt financing
- Tax counseling
- Employment agreements and executive compensation counseling
- Real estate, environmental and intellectual property counseling
- State and federal regulatory anti-trust filings
- Assisting with post-closing transition and integration