As federal and local protections continue to shift for union and nonunion workers alike, it is more critical than ever to retain experienced counsel with deep, localized knowledge of the labor laws that can impact your operations.
CSG brings to the bargaining table deep, practical experience in all aspects of labor-management relations in both the public and private sectors, representing employers from newly-established businesses to large public companies and State Authorities. Additionally, we take pride in our track record of successfully negotiating collective bargaining agreements with almost every major trade union in New Jersey, New York, Connecticut and Pennsylvania.
Our seasoned attorneys provide counsel across the full spectrum of labor matters, including:
- Negotiation and administration of collective bargaining agreements
- Union prevention
- National Labor Relations Board (“NLRB”) and Public Employment Relations Commission investigations and proceedings
- Arbitration and mediation before the NJ State Board of Mediation, the American Arbitration Association, NLRB and other entities
- Taft-Hartley Fund matters
- Litigation of complex federal and state matters regarding ERISA, OSHA, WARN and Pension and Welfare matters at all levels
- Labor implications of business transactions