Corporate travel management has grown increasingly complex. Travel managers are tasked with cutting travel budgets without sacrificing service quality, while air and ground carriers, hotels and other suppliers become more adept at collecting and analyzing data, monitoring contract performance, and adjusting pricing when a company underperforms. Carriers’ ever-changing service offerings, the imposition of surcharges and fees, carrier alliances, alternate distribution channels, and confidentiality and data protection issues all pose an added layer of risk for companies whose employees travel for business.
The CSG Law Corporate Travel Team understands these risks and works closely with clients on all facets of their managed travel program. Our attorneys are highly regarded for their thorough, methodical and diligent review of all details in travel agreements. As one of the few law firms with a practice group that focuses on corporate travel, our industry knowledge helps us identify and mitigate risks attendant to contracting for business travel services.
Our Corporate Travel attorneys regularly advise on:
- Development of corporate travel policies and guidelines
- Travel management company, preferred carrier and online booking agreements
- Pre-trip and post trip data reporting and aggregation agreements
- Corporate card negotiations
- Expense reporting agreements
- Meetings and events management contracts
- Ground transportation agreements
- RFP development and negotiation
- Data and privacy issues