Environmental claims can expose companies to millions in losses. However, when paired with legal counsel adept at effectively navigating the environmental claims process, a prudently negotiated insurance policy can play a critical role in protecting against the increasingly expensive costs of defending against, and settling, those claims.
CSG’s environmental attorneys have extensive experience helping both individual and corporate policyholder clients manage the end-to-end insurance process – from initially evaluating and securing a comprehensive policy to the negotiation and settlement of claims for investigate and remedial activity.
Clients turn to CSG’s Environmental Group for innovative solutions and strategic counsel on matters involving:
- Procurement and evaluation of environmental insurance products
- Negotiation of policy terms
- Investigation, analysis and negotiation of coverage on historical insurance policies
- Site remediation and other cleanup cost overruns
- Coverage disputes and settlements
- Sale and redevelopment of contaminated properties and Brownfields
- Insurance due diligence
- Environmental risk allocation