Paralegals and Staff
We are always interested in considering well-qualified and talented non-attorney personnel.
We are proud to provide ongoing training and support for all of our employees, including professional development seminars and technology training in litigation support, document management tools and software.
We hire seasoned, experienced paralegals that hold an AA/AS or BA/BS degree and a paralegal certificate. Female paralegals are invited to participate in the firm’s Women’s Initiative and to become members of the New Jersey Women Lawyers Association.
Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary. Interested candidates should submit their resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified minorities, veterans and/or women are encouraged to apply
Trusts and Estates Paralegal
CSG is seeking an experienced Trusts and Estates Paralegal to join our growing T&E practice. Candidates must have the ability to manage the estate administration process from beginning to end for multiple estates. Additionally, candidates must be able to work independently, be highly organized, detail-oriented and maintain a strong work ethic.
- Communication skills: meet and communicate with clients and their advisors; prepare correspondence, probate documents, notices, inventories, deeds, release documents, claim and asset transfer forms and all other documents routinely prepared in connection with the estate administration process; strong oral and written communication skills are a plus
- Ability to work with attorneys and other paralegals during all stages of estate settlement and trust administration, including maintaining client files, preparing materials for client meetings, managing deadlines, collecting information necessary to complete reporting and filing requirements and attending to client’s concerns and needs
- Must have knowledge of and experience with the probate process in Surrogate’s Courts in NJ and NY
- Must have knowledge and experience with Thomson Reuters OneSource program (or compatible program) and the ability to prepare and assemble federal and state estate tax returns with supporting documentation
- 5-8 years experience
- Paralegal certification preferred
At CSG we are committed to the recruitment, development, and retention of diverse attorneys and staff. The firm’s two programs – the Diversity & Inclusion and Women’s Initiatives – provide opportunities for attorneys and employees to enhance their legal careers through career development, mentoring and networking opportunities both within the firm and throughout the business and legal communities as a whole. CSG is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and an affirmative action employer. Women, Minorities & Veterans are encouraged to apply.
CSG is currently looking for a self-motivated Marketing Specialist to generate proposals and marketing content for a variety of purposes. Based in our West Orange, NJ headquarters, s/he will develop proposal and pitch materials, write nominations for key industry awards, and create content to support the firm’s marketing and business development efforts. Job responsibilities will include:
- Creating custom responses to RFPs, drafting and editing competitive proposals from the start of the process through the filing of the submission
- Developing presentation materials for pitch meetings
- Updating and maintaining marketing materials including attorney biographies and practice group descriptions
- Handling the nomination process for the firm and its lawyers
- Supporting communications projects as needed, including drafting press releases and assisting with the placement and coordination of bylined articles
- Bachelor’s degree with at least 3 years of experience, preferably in law firm/professional services environment
- Experience with proposal submissions
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
- Outstanding proofreading, written communications and interpersonal skills
- Must be customer-focused in approach
Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi PC is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified Minorities, Veterans and/or Women are encouraged to apply. Chiesa Shahinian & Giantomasi offers a comprehensive benefits package and competitive salary.