Brian Fischkin’s practice focuses on the representation of sureties, developers, owners, and contractors in construction and commercial contract interpretation, negotiation, and disputes.
His representations in litigation have spanned various state and federal courts at both the trial and appellate levels, including the United States Supreme Court, where he authored an amicus brief filed on behalf of 68 Members of Congress.
Additionally, he has extensive experience drafting construction management agreements, general contracts, subcontracts, license access agreements, and architect, engineer, and consultant agreements.
Brian earned his J.D. from Rutgers Law School, where he was an editor of the Rutgers Law Review, and his B.A., with distinction, from Yale University.
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., 2009)
- Yale University (B.A., with distinction, 1998)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- New York Metro Super Lawyers – Rising Stars (2017-2020)