Thomas M. Walsh practices in the areas of commercial litigation, corporate restructuring, distressed M&A transactions, bankruptcy, and debtor and creditors’ rights.
In the litigation arena, Tom regularly appears in bankruptcy courts across the country, as well as federal courts throughout New York and New Jersey. Within the transactional setting, he has assisted clients across a variety of industries – including real estate, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, retail and transportation – in managing the end-to-end bankruptcy sale process.
- St. John's University School of Law (J.D., 1999)
- Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute (B.S., 1994)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- New Jersey Super Lawyers – Rising Stars, Bankruptcy: Business (2010-2012)
- New Jersey Monthly Magazine, New Jersey Rising Star (2010-2012)
- New Jersey Law Journal, Top 40 Under 40 (2010)
- American Bankruptcy Institute Law Review, Articles and Notes Editor (1998-1999)