Rohit Turkhud, Counsel with the firm’s Immigration Law Group, focuses his practice on employment-based immigration matters. He is regularly engaged by HR directors and business leaders for counsel on their immigration policies and procedures – including matters related to H1-B, PERM, EB-5 and L-1. In servicing his EB-5 clients, Rohit helps ensure regulatory compliance related to investment and source of funds requirements.
Prior to joining CSG, Rohit practiced at a global immigration law firm, where he worked in all aspects of US immigration and nationality laws and leveraged his strong international relationships with regional centers, immigration brokers and agents to expand the EB-5 business segment. Earlier in his career, Rohit served as senior executive for numerous IT companies.
Rohit is a frequent speaker on business immigration issues, especially EB-5 matters, and regularly lectures to professional and industry association audiences on a variety of employment-based immigration topics.
Rohit earned his LL.M. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School and his LL.B. from the University of Bombay, Law College.
- University of Pennsylvania Carey Law School (LL.M., 1983)
- University of Bombay, Law College (LL.B., 1982)
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- EB-5 Investors Magazine, Top 25 Immigration Attorneys (2021)
- New York State Bar Association
- American Immigration Lawyers Association