Peter Nussbaum provides advice on trademark, copyright, Internet and technology matters. His clients include entertainment companies, musical artists, clothing and footwear companies, publishing and educational companies, cannabis companies, food, beverage and hospitality companies, non-profit organizations and others across a wide array of industries.
Peter is involved in all aspects of trademark, copyright, domain name, Internet and technology law, including general counseling, clearance, registration practice, licensing, enforcement and litigation. He is also involved in the intellectual property aspects of corporate transactions. He litigates intellectual property disputes throughout the United States and before the Trademark Trial and Appeal Board of the United States Patent and Trademark Office (USPTO).
Peter writes and speaks on a variety of trademark law topics, including lectures at New York University and Seton Hall Law School on trademark issues related to the music industry.
- The State University of New York at Buffalo Law School (J.D., 1993)
- University at Buffalo, The State University of New York (B.A., 1990)
- New Jersey
- WTR 1000, World Trademark Review (2019)
- Chambers USA, New Jersey Intellectual Property (2012-2019)
- Ranked among the top 25 trademark attorneys in the United States, based upon filings with the USPTO.
- 40 Under 40, New Jersey Law Journal (2007)
- Forty Under 40, NJBIZ (2007)
- New Jersey Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, Intellectual Property (2008)
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Rating
- American Bar Association
- American Intellectual Property Law Association
- Essex County Bar Association
- International Trademark Association (INTA)