Paula Brueckner is an associate in the firm’s Intellectual Property Group. Her practice focuses on representing companies, start-ups and individuals in intellectual property matters particularly in trademark prosecution, licensing, enforcement and trademark litigation. Paula has experience conducting trademark clearance searches, preparing trademark applications, responding to Office Actions and preparing filings with the United States Patent and Trademark Office. Paula also files and manages international trademark applications with the World Intellectual Property Organization under the Madrid Protocol.
Paula received her J.D. from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law with a concentration in intellectual property law and served as an Editor-in-Chief for the Cardozo Journal of Conflict Resolution. While in law school, Paula was awarded the Jacob Burns Medal for Outstanding Contribution to the Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, participated in the Fashion Law Practicum and interned at the Legal Aid Society, Kathryn O. Greenberg Immigration Justice Clinic and the New Jersey Office of the Attorney General. She received her B.A., cum laude, in International Affairs and Political Science from The George Washington University.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University (J.D., 2015)
- George Washington University (B.A. in International Affairs & Political Science, cum laude, 2012)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch," Intellectual Property Law (2021-2023)
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association, Young Lawyers Committee Co-Director, 2020-2022
- John C. Lifland American Inn of Court, Barrister
- Young Orpheus Leadership Council
- The Growing Stage – The Children’s Theatre of New Jersey, Board of Trustees