Michelle Delaney is an associate in CSG's Corporate and Securities Group.
Michelle handles a range of corporate matters, including private M&A, venture capital, debt and equity financings and general corporate matters including business formation, governance and compliance.
Prior to joining the firm, Michelle served as a clerk to the Honorable Francis J. Vernoia, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- University of Delaware (B.A. in Criminal Justice, 2011)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association