Michelle Delaney serves as counsel in CSG's Corporate & Securities Group.
Michelle handles a range of corporate matters, including private M&A, venture capital, debt and equity financings and general corporate matters including business formation, governance and compliance.
Prior to joining the firm, Michelle served as a clerk to the Honorable Francis J. Vernoia, Superior Court of New Jersey, Appellate Division.
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., cum laude, 2015)
- University of Delaware (B.A. in Criminal Justice, 2011)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
September 4, 2019
CSG Corporate & Securities Insights Q2 | 2019
Beyond Yahoo!...Safety Tips
- Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch," Corporate Law (2021-2023)
- Morris/Essex Health & Life Magazine, Top Lawyers, Corporate Finance; Mergers and Acquisitions (2020 and 2022)
- CIANJ Enterprising Women in Commerce, Ones to Watch (2021)
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association