Marc Lepelstat’s practice is focused in the areas of fidelity and surety, construction, architects and engineers, commercial and ERISA litigation, and insurance coverage, including ERISA liability policies.
His experience includes many trials and appeals – several of which have led to important reported decisions by federal and state courts in both New York and New Jersey. Marc also provides advice and defense counsel to various insurance carriers in complex coverage matters involving extremely substantial claims.
- Washington University School of Law (J.D., 1984)
- Tufts University (B.A., cum laude, 1981)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, Southern and Eastern Districts of New York
- Martindale-Hubbell AV® Rating