Laura R. Feitelson represents and advises moderate to high-net-worth individuals and families on all aspects of estate, tax and business planning – as well as estate and trust administration matters.
Laura recently served as a Tax and Trusts & Estates Associate at Akerman LLP in Naples, Florida. Prior to this position, she worked as a Trusts and Estates Associate at a Pennsylvania firm and as a Senior Wealth Planner at a wealth management firm in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania where she regularly reviewed, designed, and implemented simple and complex estate plans, gifting strategies, tax planning, and cash flow planning for high-net-worth individuals and families. While in law school, she served as a legal extern for the Camden County Surrogate’s Court.
Laura received both a B.S. in Chemistry and a B.A in Political Science from the University of Delaware. She received a J.D. from Rutgers School of Law and her LL.M. in Taxation with an Estate Planning Certificate from Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law.
- Temple University James E. Beasley School of Law (LL.M., 2014)
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., 2013)
- University of Delaware (B.A./B.S., 2010)
- New Jersey
CSG Law Alert: Can You Disinherit Your Spouse?
Millie Group: Millie's Guide to Law School (US)
- Best Lawyers "Ones to Watch," Tax Law and Trusts and Estates (2021-2023)
- The New Jersey Fellows of the American College of Trust and Estate Counsel Award