Jill Daitch Rosenberg is a member in the firm’s Real Estate, Development & Land Use and Tax Groups. With more than 20 years of experience in real estate transactions, Jill’s focus is in the area of real property tax appeals. She represents owners of single and multi-family apartment buildings and complexes, retail, office and industrial properties, and vacant land. Jill also represents several municipalities in defending real property tax assessments, advises clients on property tax exemptions and farmland assessment issues, and regularly appears before the Tax Court and Tax Boards of New Jersey.
Jill is Chair of the firm’s Women’s Initiative, which aims to provide women attorneys with opportunities for personal development, as well as rewarding relationships both within the firm and externally.
Prior to practicing law, Jill clerked for Judge David E. Crabtree of the Tax Court of New Jersey.
Jill received her J.D. from the University of Bridgeport School of Law, followed by an L.L.M in Taxation from Boston University School of Law.
- Boston University School of Law (LL.M. in Taxation)
- University of Bridgeport School of Law (J.D.)
- University of Pennsylvania (B.A.)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Fleurantin vs. South Orange Village Township (N.J. App. Div. 2016)
- Fleurantin vs. South Orange Village Township (N.J. Tax Ct. 2015)
- Michaud vs. South Orange Village Township (N.J. Tax Ct. 2014)
- West Colonial Enterprises, LLC vs. City of East Orange, 21 N.J. Tax 590 (2004)
- Thomas Green, Jr. vs. City of East Orange, 21 N.J. Tax 324 (Tax Ct. 2004)
- Lenal Properties vs. Jersey City, 18 N.J. Tax 658 (App. Div. 2000)
- ARP Realty Associates vs. Washington Borough, 16 N.J. Tax 281 (Tax Ct. 1997)
- Harrison Realty Corp. vs. Harrison Town, 17 N.J. Tax 174 (App. Div. 1997)
- Harrison Realty Corp. vs. Harrison Town, 16 N.J. Tax 375 (Tax Ct. 1997)
- Towne Oaks at South Bound Brook v. Borough of South Bound Brook, 326 N.J. Super. 99 (App. Div. 1999)
- American Bar Association
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New York State Bar Association, Women in Law Section Member
- Essex County Bar Association
- Women's Political Caucus of New Jersey
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association
- University of Pennsylvania Club of Metro New Jersey
- Morris County Chamber of Commerce
- CREW NJ
- Wharton Women’s Club of New Jersey
- Bergen County Professional Women's Network