Jenny Chung is an associate in CSG’s Litigation, White Collar Criminal Defense & Government Investigations and Product Liability & Toxic Tort Groups. Jenny focuses her practice on criminal, civil and general tort litigation.
Prior to joining the firm, Jenny was an associate with Riker Danzig Scherer Hyland & Perretti LLP. Jenny also served as a law clerk to the Honorable Michael A. Hammer, U.S.M.J., United States District Court, District of New Jersey.
Jenny earned her J.D. from Brooklyn Law School. While in law school, Jenny was a Notes and Comments Editor on the Brooklyn Law Review. Jenny earned her B.A., in English from Boston University.
Jenny is fluent in Korean.
- Brooklyn Law School (J.D., 2014)
- Boston University (B.A. in English, 2008)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Asian Pacific American Lawyers Association of New Jersey, President-Elect (2019-2020)
- New Jersey Supreme Court Special Civil Part Practice Committee (2018-2020)