Gregory D. Green is an Associate with the firm’s Employment Law Group. He represents management in employment matters in state and federal court, mediations, arbitrations and administrative proceedings, including discrimination, retaliation, harassment, breach of employment contracts, non-compete/restrictive covenant and whistleblower claims, as well as complex commercial litigation matters.
Gregory strategically counsels employers on a myriad of workplace issues related to hiring, disciplining and termination of employees, family and medical leaves, disability leaves and accommodations, compliance with anti-discrimination and anti-retaliation laws, and workforce reductions. Gregory also advises on, drafts and reviews employment practices and procedures, including policies, employment agreements, separation agreements, restrictive covenants, and handbooks.
Prior to CSG, Gregory worked as an Associate, Labor & Employment at Epstein, Becker & Green, PC in Newark, NJ.
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., 2016)
- York University (M.A., 2013)
- University of Toronto (B.A., honors, 2011)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
- District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, Employment & Labor (2020)
- New Leaders of the Bar, New Jersey Law Journal (2019)
- New Jersey Supreme Court, Model Civil Jury Charges Committee Member
- Garden State Bar Association, Board Member