Frank Peretore has served as a trusted legal advisor and counselor to national and regional banks and finance companies ranging from closely held companies to Fortune 100 companies. Frank has over 30 years of experience in commercial lending and leasing with a concentration in equipment finance and leasing and other asset based lending. Frank’s representation includes drafting master documentation for equipment leasing and asset based lending for direct and private label programs, TRAC, FMV and other true lease structures, leases intended as security, equipment finance agreements and vendor programs, as well as purchase/sale of one-off deals and full portfolios. Frank’s representation has also included the enforcement of lessors’ and secured creditors’ rights in thousands of matters in the state, federal and bankruptcy courts.
As a long-standing leader in his field Frank has published highly-acclaimed books titled “Workouts and Enforcement for the Secured Creditor and Equipment Lessor,” (Lexis/Nexis 2015 edition) and “Secured Transactions for the Practitioner, How to Properly Perfect Your Personal Property Lien and Assure Priority.” In 2015, Frank was nominated by Leasing News as one of the 25 most influential attorneys in the U.S. in the Equipment Leasing and Finance Industry.
Prior to joining the firm, Frank was a founding member of the law firm of Peretore & Peretore, P.C.
Frank received his J.D. from Georgetown University Law Center where he was a member of the Dean’s List. Frank received his B.S. in Economics from State University of New York College at Oneonta where he graduated with high honors.
Camaraza v. Bellavia Buick, 216 N.J. Super. 263 (App.Div.1987)
Capital One v. Sports & Imports LLC, Slip Copy, 2010 WL 132542, D.N.J., January 13, 2010
Highland Capital Corp., v. Western Foot & Ankle Center, Inc., Slip Copy, 2009 WL 315727, D.N.J., February 6, 2009
In Re Cool Water LLC, 2007 WL 1071943, Bkrtcy. D.N.J., April 3, 2007
National City Commercial Capital Co., LLC v. Becker Real Estate Services, Inc., 24 Misc.3d 912, 885 N.Y.S.2d 173 (2009)
SRF Builders Capital Corp. v. Ventura, 229 A.D.2d 431, 644 N.Y.S.2d 813 (N.Y.A.D. 2d Dept. 1996)
National City Commercial Capital Co., LLC v. Global Golf, Inc., Slip Copy, 2009 WL 1437620, E.D.N.Y., May 20, 2009
All Points Capital Corp v. Timster Trucking, Inc. et.al., 2011 U.S. Dist LEXIS 66698, June 22, 2011
Dr. Ibelka Vargas, and the class of those persons similarly situated v. Choice Health Leasing and Citibank, Slip Copy, 2010 WL 3398582 (S.D.N.Y), August 26, 2010
Forman v. Carver Federal Savings Bank, 79 UCC Rep.2d 279, 2012 WL 6150631 (Bankr. D.N.J. 2012)
- Georgetown University Law Center (J.D., Dean's List, 1985)
- State University of New York at Oneonta (B.S., 1982)
- New Jersey
- New York
- Washington, D.C.
- Equipment Leasing & Finance Association, Legal Committee (2016)
- Equipment Leasing & Finance Association, Credit & Collections Committee (2012-present)
- Law Journal Newsletter Equipment Leasing Newsletter, Board of Editors (2011-present)
- National Equipment Finance Association, Legal Committee (2009-present)
- National Equipment Finance Association, Board of Directors (2009-2012)
- National Equipment Finance Association, Secretary (2012)
- National Equipment Finance Association, Legal Chair (2009 and 2010)
- Eastern Association of Equipment Lessors, Board of Directors (2007-2008)
- Eastern Association of Equipment Lessors, Legal Chair (2002)
- Equipment Leasing and Finance Association
- National Equipment Finance Association
- American Bankruptcy Institute
- New Jersey Creditor’s Bar
- New Jersey Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- Commercial Finance Association - New Jersey Chapter
- International Factoring Association - Northeast Chapter