Elizabeth Yoo is counsel in the firm’s Corporate & Securities Group and Public Finance Group. She has experience in a broad range of corporate transactions and represents clients in mergers and acquisitions, debt and equity financings, stock and asset sales, restructurings, joint ventures and other strategic alliances. Elizabeth also provides general corporate counseling to a wide range of companies and drafts and negotiates a variety of commercial agreements, including non-disclosure agreements, restrictive covenant agreements, escrow agreements, operating, shareholders’, consulting and employment agreements.
In addition, Elizabeth counsels institutional lenders, borrowers and investors in various commercial lending transactions, including asset-based loans, syndicated loans, construction financing and real estate acquisition loans. Elizabeth also serves as bond counsel and underwriter’s counsel in public finance transactions involving government entities.
Elizabeth graduated from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, where she was selected to participate in the Alexander Fellows program. During her fifth semester of law school, Elizabeth served as a full-time junior clerk for U.S. District Chief Judge Kimba M. Wood, Southern District of New York.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, Yeshiva University (J.D., 2006)
- Barnard College (B.A., 2000)
- New Jersey
- New York
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- Representing an institutional lender in connection with a loan facility to finance the acquisition of a division of a large pharmaceutical company
- Representing a startup retirement services company in connection with an acquisition of a similar company
- Representing a successful blog in the sale of its business to a major subsidiary of a media conglomerate
- Representing a leading company in the metal fabrication industry in the sale of its business