Elisa Pagano, counsel in the firm’s Litigation Group, litigates in state and federal courts on behalf of corporations, financial institutions and small businesses. In addition to her litigation experience, Elisa advises clients in the areas of campaign finance and regulatory compliance.
Elisa received her J.D. with high honors from Rutgers Law School, where she was a dean’s scholar for four consecutive semesters. She served as a law clerk to the late Judge Charles J. Walsh, Superior Court of New Jersey, Civil Division.
- Rutgers Law School (J.D., with high honors, 2002)
- William Paterson College (B.A., 1994)
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court, District of New Jersey
- New Jersey Super Lawyers - Rising Stars, Business Litigation (2010-2012)
- American Bar Association
- Historical Society of the U.S. District Court
- New Jersey State Bar Association
- New Jersey Women Lawyers Association